This site (https://digitalhearts-hd.com/en/) is operated by DIGITAL HEARTS HOLDINGS Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company"). Please agree to the following terms and conditions before use. Furthermore, as the terms and conditions are subject to change; please review the newest contents when accessing the page.
Copyrights and Trademarks
With regard to the copyrights of individually published words, images, designs, trademarks, logos, etc. (hereinafter referred to as "website data, etc.") by and on this site, those and all other rights are owned by this company and/or the original content creators and other rights holders. Printing or saving for personal use, except as permitted by the Japanese Copyright Act, reproduction, transmission, distribution, changes, omission, etc. of website data, etc. without the permission of the Company and/or the original content creators or other rights holders is in violation of the Japanese Copyright Act. Please contact the Company prior to any use to request consent beforehand.
Furthermore, including situations with portraits, third-party works and trademarks, etc., and in cases where the Company may judge it as inappropriate, etc., there will be cases where use will be declined.
The following items are prohibited in application to use of this site.
- Conduct that infringes upon the property or privacy, etc. of a third-party or the Company, or acts that may cause such infringement, including the use of personal information on this site.
- Conduct that may cause a disadvantage or cause damage to a third-party or to the Company. Slander, defamation, or threats to a third-party or to the Company.
- Conduct that is contrary to public order and morals or that could cause concern toward those acts.
- Conduct that is a criminal act or that could be connected to criminal acts, or that could cause concern toward those acts.
- Registering another person's e-mail address, etc., or filing false reports.
- Conduct that may cause damage to the credit or trust of a third-party or the Company.
- Conduct that offers or uses computer viruses, etc., or harmful programs, or that could cause concern toward those acts.
- Other conduct in violation of laws, ordinances or regulations, or that could cause concern toward those acts.
- Other conduct that the Company may judge at any time as inappropriate.
- Except in situations where it has been clearly stated on this site, the Company does not offer any form of guarantee for content, information on this site, or for any services. There is a possibility of defects and inaccuracies within the content, as well as other information offered on this site, or services, including with information that is out of date, etc.
- The Company may interrupt or suspend operation of this website without prior notice.
- In the unlikely event of that some form of damage is incurred as a result of the use or non-use of this site's contents, the Company shall bear absolutely no responsibility of any kind.
Applicable Laws and Jurisdiction
- With regard to the use of the Company's website or operation of 'Website Use,' unless otherwise stated, Japanese laws are applicable.
- With regard to any dispute related to the Company's website, unless otherwise stated, the court jurisdiction of the first hearing will be the Tokyo District Courts.
Environment for Viewing this Site
It is recommended that the latest version of supported web browsers be used when viewing this website. If web browser settings differ from or do not meet the recommended system requirements, it may not be possible to access this site or this site may not be displayed properly.